Grand Homes is a home building company that is expanding our marketing department. We are on the hunt for a full-time Listing Coordinator to join our team.
We are looking for an organized and highly detailed Listing Coordinator to join our team. As a listing coordinator at Grand Homes, you will be an essential part of our marketing team, working closely with sales consultants, sales managers, executives, contract coordinators, and the closing department. Our ideal candidate can operate with high professionalism and juggle multiple priorities efficiently, all while staying focused and helping others.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
• 1-2+ years of experience in an office setting.
• Real Estate experience preferred but not required.
• Proficiency in all Adobe suites (this is a requirement).
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• A razor-sharp eye for detail and high standards in your work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• A love for working in a fast-paced environment with a close-knit team.
• This person will care greatly about the success of the sales consultants and have a strong customer service focus.
• Understand best practices and how to increase homes to sell quickly by maintaining the listings online, on social media schedules, and in MLS to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Basic Photoshop is a plus.
You will be responsible for developing assets for the following:
• Overseeing all aspects of preparing listing information for inventory homes online, compiling information, descriptions, and photography.
• Entering listings into the MLS database and managing MLS listings.
• Ordering photography.
• Keeping prices & completion dates of all homes online updated timely.
• Manage MLS listings – new listings, pending sales, closed sales, open houses, completion dates, updated photography, and price changes.
• Generate reports to display sales, listing, and showing activity.
• Determine which listings need additional marketing efforts for a successful sale.
• Must have the ability to work with facts and technical information, have strong attention to detail, be cooperative, and work “by the book.”
• Working closely with the in-house team to coordinate new listing announcements.
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Homes is one of the fastest growing homebuilders in the nation. We've been awarded multiple design and architectural awards and have been named America's Best Builder twice!
Our team is the driving force behind the continuing success and growth of Grand Homes. We seek enthusiastic, career minded individuals to build on our 28-year success story. Grand team members are expected to be hard working, and in turn, we strive to create an atmosphere that supports and rewards that dedication.
- Voted Best Builder in America by Builder Magazine
- Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
- Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas' Top Business Leaders
- Pacesetters Award by Dallas Business Journal
- Named in Top 50 Builders to Work for by Professional Builder Magazine
If you are interested in taking the first step to becoming part of our Grand Team, please review our current openings below. Thank you for your interest in Grand Homes.
Connect with Grand Homes on Linkedin.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick/Personal Days
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount