The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Onboarding Employees
• Employee and Manager Relations
• Payroll Administration
• Benefit Administration
• 401K Administration
• Leave Administration
• Executive Leadership
• Report Administration
• Workers Compensation Administration
• Offboarding Employees
Minimum Education & Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Human Resources, or related discipline
• 5+ Years of Progressively responsible experience in Human Resources with at least 2-3 years with the generalist or HR Business Partner level responsibilities
• Demonstrated expertise in supporting an organization of similar size or sector
• PHR/SPHR or related Certification
• 5-7 years of progressive experience in human resource management
• Demonstrated knowledge of core human resource disciplines, federal, state, and local labor laws/regulations
• Understanding of best practices related to HR Information systems
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and follow up
• Ability to present information in an organized, logical manner and ensure execution as expected for all core functions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make organizational recommendations and guide actionable outcomes
• Efficient time management skills with the ability to adapt to changes in initiatives and requirements and prioritize workload accordingly
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
This is a full-time position, (M-F 8:00am-5:00pm) with company benefits. Grand Homes offers: Competitive salary, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance, 401(K) Savings Plan, Paid vacation, Paid Holidays.
Mail, fax, or e-mail resume to:
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Homes is one of the fastest growing homebuilders in the nation. We've been awarded multiple design and architectural awards and have been named America's Best Builder twice!
Our team is the driving force behind the continuing success and growth of Grand Homes. We seek enthusiastic, career minded individuals to build on our 28-year success story. Grand team members are expected to be hard working, and in turn, we strive to create an atmosphere that supports and rewards that dedication.
- Voted Best Builder in America by Builder Magazine
- Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
- Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas' Top Business Leaders
- Pacesetters Award by Dallas Business Journal
- Named in Top 50 Builders to Work for by Professional Builder Magazine
If you are interested in taking the first step to becoming part of our Grand Team, please review our current openings below. Thank you for your interest in Grand Homes.
Connect with Grand Homes on Linkedin.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick/Personal Days
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount