Are you a Top Recruiter looking for a place to build your future? If you are internally motivated and have the drive and ambition necessary to succeed, we want to talk to you.
Grand Homes, two-time winner of America’s Best Builder and one of the Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S, is looking for outstanding candidates to join one of the most successful New Home Builders in the Dallas/Fort Worth area today.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiter for our Addison, Texas location.
Grand Homes offers: Competitive Base Salary, Medical and Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, Company Contests & Incentives and Employee discount on Grand Homes
• Partner with hiring managers to understand candidate requirements and to streamline the hiring process
• Prepare job postings/listings and other communications to solicit qualified applicants
• Create an effective candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates from multiple channels and screening resumes.
• Increase Candidate Pool by attending Job Fairs, Job Sites, and subdivisions
• Screen Resumes and contact qualified applicants to conduct screening interviews
• Administers and scores employment tests and record results and other relevant information
• Arranges interviews with hiring manager and staff
• Performs reference checks
• Initiates Background Checks and License/Motor Vehicle Insurance Verification
• Assist in the New employee/onboarding process, which includes (but is not limited to) preparing offering letters, scheduling new hire orientations, gathering credentials, scheduling training, and prepping position specific training manuals for the orientation
• Assist in the submission of recruitment related reports and position/salary benchmark reports as needed
• 30 Day Follow up for each employee after hired
• Track completion of Performance Reviews
• Track completion of Training Programs
• Other tasks or projects as assigned
• 2-3 Years of recruiting experience required
Knowledge of recruiting platforms such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Organized and Punctual
• Strong Follow Up
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills
Reasons work for Grand Homes:
• Voted two-time winner America’s Best Builder out of 75,000 builders nationwide
• 2019 Grand Award by Texas Association of Builders
• 2005, 2009, 2010 DFW Builder of the Year
• Consumers’ Choice Award 2007 through 2021
• Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S.
• Best Company to Work For in Addison 2015
• 5th Fastest Growing Builder in Texas
• Winner of more Design & Architectural Awards than any other builder in Dallas the last five years
• Winner of National Home Design Award 2019 by NAHB
• Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas’ Top Business Leaders
• Honored with the Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
Mail, fax, or e-mail resume to:
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Homes is one of the fastest growing homebuilders in the nation. We've been awarded multiple design and architectural awards and have been named America's Best Builder twice!
Our team is the driving force behind the continuing success and growth of Grand Homes. We seek enthusiastic, career minded individuals to build on our 28-year success story. Grand team members are expected to be hard working, and in turn, we strive to create an atmosphere that supports and rewards that dedication.
- Voted Best Builder in America by Builder Magazine
- Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
- Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas' Top Business Leaders
- Pacesetters Award by Dallas Business Journal
- Named in Top 50 Builders to Work for by Professional Builder Magazine
If you are interested in taking the first step to becoming part of our Grand Team, please review our current openings below. Thank you for your interest in Grand Homes.
Connect with Grand Homes on Linkedin.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick/Personal Days
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount