Major Responsibilities and activities:
· Preparation of monthly financial statements, management reports, reconciliations, banking schedules, and tax workpapers.
· Prepare and maintain tax schedules for various trust and partnerships.
· Prepare payroll for sales commissions and bonuses.
· Audit sales files.
· Update and maintain the business plan projection and schedules.
· Coordinate the collateralization of units on to the Borrowing Base, update company software and reconcile the monthly report.
· Prepare and update cash flow forecasts.
· Work with outside accounting firm in the preparation of tax returns and supporting schedules.
· Prepare schedules for annual audit.
· Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Reviews and approves job cost budgets.
· Reviews, analyzes, and coordinates yearly property tax protests with various taxing jurisdictions.
· Responsible for properly reporting 1099-M income for subcontractors.
· Coordinates various tax payments to IRS and/or State Comptroller’s Office.
· Minimum 1-3 years of accounting experience.
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office –strong Excel skills required
· Understanding and knowledge of accounting and finance principles.
· Have good time management and project management skills.
· Have good analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be self-motivating, hardworking, analytical, and proactive.
· Must be able to work well with individuals at all levels, inside and outside the organization.
Required Organizational Competencies
To apply Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Homes is one of the fastest growing homebuilders in the nation. We've been awarded multiple design and architectural awards and have been named America's Best Builder twice!
Our team is the driving force behind the continuing success and growth of Grand Homes. We seek enthusiastic, career minded individuals to build on our 28-year success story. Grand team members are expected to be hard working, and in turn, we strive to create an atmosphere that supports and rewards that dedication.
- Voted Best Builder in America by Builder Magazine
- Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
- Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas' Top Business Leaders
- Pacesetters Award by Dallas Business Journal
- Named in Top 50 Builders to Work for by Professional Builder Magazine
If you are interested in taking the first step to becoming part of our Grand Team, please review our current openings below. Thank you for your interest in Grand Homes.
Connect with Grand Homes on Linkedin.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick/Personal Days
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount