Experienced New Home Sales
America's Best Builder and one of the Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S is seeking energetic, enthusiastic, driven and dedicated candidates in the Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex who posses a strong interest in the New Home Sales Industry to join our team.
As a Sales Associate you will work alongside another Professional New Home Sales Consultant in one of our 30+ beautiful and very prestigious neighborhoods. Must be available to work weekends.
Candidates in Garland, Plano, McKinney, Sasche, Wylie, Irving, Keller and Grand Prairie please apply.
- Draw for first 3 months plus Commission
- Benefits after 90 days.
- This is a SIX FIGURE income potential
New Home Sales Associates Requirements:
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, and CAN DO attitude
- Previous experience in commision-based sales preferred
- Must have Sharp, Professional appearance
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Computer literate
- Must have phone, computer and customer service skills
- Must carry an e-mail capable phone
- Work 5 days each week, including weekends
- Attend Grand Homes New Homes Sales training Classes
- Learn the Grand Homes "Critical Path of Sales"
Tell your friends!
Mail, fax, or e-mail resume to:
Recruiting - Sales Associates
15455 N. Dallas Pkwy., Suite 1000
Addison, TX 78001
To apply Email: email@example.com
Grand Homes is one of the fastest growing homebuilders in the nation. We've been awarded multiple design and architectural awards and have been named America's Best Builder twice!
Our team is the driving force behind the continuing success and growth of Grand Homes. We seek enthusiastic, career minded individuals to build on our 28-year success story. Grand team members are expected to be hard working, and in turn, we strive to create an atmosphere that supports and rewards that dedication.
- Voted Best Builder in America by Builder Magazine
- Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
- Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas' Top Business Leaders
- Pacesetters Award by Dallas Business Journal
- Named in Top 50 Builders to Work for by Professional Builder Magazine
If you are interested in taking the first step to becoming part of our Grand Team, please review our current openings below. Thank you for your interest in Grand Homes.
Connect with Grand Homes on Linkedin.
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Sick/Personal Days
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount